A physical therapist is a health care professional trained in the function and movement of the human body. The primary aim is to treat each individual patient to improve and regain their normal body function and mobility and reduce and relieve pain. Physical Therapy often eliminates reliance on prescription drugs, the need for surgery and allows patients to manage with a disability.
A physical therapist examines, evaluates, treats and creates an effective recovery plan designed for each patient’s specific, unique needs.
Physical Therapy Benefits
- Improve Mobility & Motion
- Avoid Surgery & Prescription Drugs
- Shorten Recovery Time after Injury, Disease, Surgery or Medical Condition
- Relieve Pain
- Improve Flexibility, Balance & Movement
- Build Strength
- Promote Healing
- Prevent Future Injury & Disability
- Enhance Overall Fitness & Performance
- Effectively Aid through Education to Obtain Patient Mobility Goals