Rolfing Structural Integration aligns and balances the body for overall health and healing. Daily living, age, and injuries all play a role in pulling the body out of alignment which can cause pain, discomfort, stiffness, stress and fatigue. Rolfing is able to improve the side effects from the body’s imbalance by improving posture and the body’s effectiveness, creating energy and healing, developing flexibility, coordination, comfort, and general health. Call Active Rehab Center in Madison Heights at 248-399-1060 or Shelby Township at 586-803-0303 to set up a Rolfing Structural Integration consultation.
A physical therapist is a health care professional trained in the function and movement of the human body. The primary aim is to treat each individual patient to improve and regain their normal body function and mobility and reduce and relieve pain. Physical Therapy often eliminates reliance on prescription drugs, the need for surgery and allows patients to manage with a disability.
A physical therapist examines, evaluates, treats and creates an effective recovery plan designed for each patient’s specific, unique needs.
Physical Therapy Benefits
- Improve Mobility & Motion
- Avoid Surgery & Prescription Drugs
- Shorten Recovery Time after Injury, Disease, Surgery or Medical Condition
- Relieve Pain
- Improve Flexibility, Balance & Movement
- Build Strength
- Promote Healing
- Prevent Future Injury & Disability
- Enhance Overall Fitness & Performance
- Effectively Aid through Education to Obtain Patient Mobility Goals